Tuesday, August 9, 2011

365 Day Challenge

Looking on other photography blogs, it seems like more and more people are trying the "365 Day Challange" where you try to take at least one photo every day for a year. I've been warned. Apparently it is a lot more tedious than one might think, but on day one, I'm inspired and hopeful that it will make me a better photographer in the end. However, I am worried about running out of ideas and getting stuck with the same old subjects. I started a list with some pretty broad ideas; water, romance, kitchen, mechanical, ect., hoping each one will give me an idea to interpret through a photograph. Today I chose the word vegetable, and took a short walk to our little pumpkin patch where the pumpkins are still pretty green. I couldn't help but notice the pretty little flowers that the pumpkin grows out of, they are certainly unique. I'm not sure if the rules of this challenge include only posting one photo a day but I can't help myself! I'll make my own rules. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment