Thursday, August 4, 2011

Scarborough Grounds

Some of my photography will be for sale, starting tomorrow, at Scarborough Grounds Cafe and Eatery on Route 1 in Scarborough, Maine. The prints are in color, sepia and black and white and are all 8"x10" and are $30 each or $80 for a specific set of 3 photos that were taken at a beach in Kennebunk. Here are a few of them...enjoy!


8"x10" Prints- Set of 3 $80
Shot near Gooserocks Beach Kennebunk, Maine
Located at Scarborough Grounds
Edit: There are 2 more prints for sale at the cafe if you're interested. These are $30 each and all you have to do is contact me to buy one! Each frame has a business card tucked into it which you can take along. I can be emailed at fireflyphotosmaine@gmail.com or call me at 207-229-3056. Hope you like them!
A barber shop in the Old Port, Portland Maine

An old abandoned barn, I loved photographing this place!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment