Monday, August 1, 2011

A Foggy Day on the Coast

Today is such a beautiful, sunny day that I thought it would be nice to visit my campus and photograph the spots I didn't even know were there during my entire first semester. I only wish I had found them sooner! Of course, after a 30 minute drive, as soon as I got close to the shore I discover the entire area blanketed in a dense fog. But my dog, Desmond, had to get out and stretch his legs so I figured why not bring the camera too. I thought maybe the old forts would look more interesting with the fog surrounding them. As we walked around the fog lifted away and the sun came out in full force! I'm glad I got such a good variety of photos!
Fog still blowing away....


Part of the fort wall- it's amazing how far archetecture has come

No comments:

Post a Comment