Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Everything Creative and Unique- etsy.com

Yesterday I visited one of my favorite websites, not only for the great products you can buy for yourself or for someone else, but also for the inspiration it gives me every time I visit. Every item on this website has to be hand made or vintage, and you can find everything from clothing, to food, to fine art paintings.
www.etsy.com
Yesterday I ended up purchasing the cutest hand stamped dog tags for my two papillions, Charlotte and Desmond. One is made of aluminum, and one made of copper (well, with the price of copper lately, I'm pretty sure it isn't real copper!) This is the one I got for Desmond: Copper Dog Tag I must admit, the handmade jewelry on this website is a weak spot for me, I usually find wayyyyy too many things I want to buy- it is all so unique and beautiful, and I love the idea that someone actually made it with their hands! I bought a naval ring yesterday as well that I originally found on etsy.com. The company that makes them started with one woman who wanted beautiful body jewelry that was also easy to get in and out. The result: Tummy Toys

Be sure to check out this site whenever you want a one-of-a-kind dress, a special gift, or just for some creative inspiration!
My dog, Charlotte- Desmond's mother


No comments:

Post a Comment